A new group of WWE developmental program signees reported for duty today (Mon., Feb. 11) in Orlando, and the news was share via the Performance Center’s official Twitter account.
The twelve men & women include the usual mix of independent stars/former Ring of Honor & Impact talent who WWE will attempt to polish into their version of Superstars and athletes from other sports who will be learning pro wrestling from the ground up. The recognizable names have all been rumored for some time, so there aren’t any real surprises.
Officially joining the company today are:
- Trevor Lee Caddell (Impact, PWG)
- Karen Yu/Q. (Mae Young Classic, ROH, indies)
- Albert Hardie Jr/ACH (Japan, ROH, indies)
- Jermaine Haley/Jonah Rock (Australian indies)
- Rachael Ellering (2nd generation wrestler, indies, Mae Young Classic)
- Samuel Shaw (Impact)
- Jeffrey/Scott Parker & Matt Lee/Shane Matthews of 3.0 (Chikara, indies)
- Brendan Vink/Elliot Sexton (Australian indies)
- Nick Comorato (indies)
- Omari Palmer (former Syracuse University football player)
- Ricardo Miller (collegiate and European pro football player)
Today at the @WWEPC, we welcomed the newest class of recruits. @karenmeee, @RachaelEllering, @TLee910, @GoGoACH, @TheSamuelShaw, @Jagged3point0, @BigMagic3point0, @ElliotSextonAUS, @Jonah_Rock, Nick Comoroto, Omari Palmer and Ricardo Miller. pic.twitter.com/Ensviqw3bI
— Performance Center (@WWEPC) February 11, 2019