20 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of Stomping Grounds.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-view (PPV) events as of June 2019. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and events in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are omitted from this exercise.
- 7 events – Kofi Kingston, Baron Corbin
- 6 events – Bayley, Samoa Joe
- 4 events – Ricochet, Lynch, McIntyre, Rollins, Reigns
- 2 events – Evans, Owens
- 1 event – Woods, Big E, Zayn, Bryan, Rowan, Otis, Tucker, Bliss, Ziggler
And here are the streaks that ended at Stomping Grounds.
- 5 events – Miz, Shane McMahon
- 3 events – Mysterio, Flair
- 2 events – Lesnar, Styles, Orton, Natalya, Balor
- 1 event – Carmella, Brooke, Moon, Rose, Naomi, Cross, Nese, Daivari, Elias, Ali, Andrade
This is the first WWE PPV of 2019 that did not feature Shane McMahon competing in an official match. He was ringside for Drew McIntyre’s match and did attack Roman Reigns, so there was still a focus on Shane, but at least it didn’t require the audience to sit through 15 minutes of his typical awful wrestling.
Kofi Kingston and Baron Corbin lead the way with seven consecutive events, and they are both already booked for matches at Extreme Rules 2019 on July 14 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Furthermore, out of all nine superstars who have a current streak of at least four consecutive events, Ricochet is the only one who does not yet have a match booked for Extreme Rules; it looks like the top of this list will remain intact at the end of July.
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month?