We’re back from our ho-ho-holidays! Wanna hear a joke? Sean Fagan, Paul Banasiak and Dominic Platt walk into a podcast. . .
THE MUAY THAI GUYS PODCAST – Ep. #113
In the last episode, we talked about Sylvie and her goal of setting a new fight record of 471 fights. That would make her the person with the most fights EVER! Just like Sylvie, many who enter Muay Thai or any combat sport or any sport often have great goals. They want to be a world champion, they want to break records and, most importantly, they want to be remembered.
There are nak muay like that… and then there are ones like Dominic Platt.
Dominic Platt just wanted to lose 50 or so pound to make his Muay Thai debut. Dominic Platt was a Muay Thai enthusiast before this, having run Muay Thai media and fight coverage. What makes him most interesting lies within his mindset: what turned Dominic Platt from a simple fan to a full-blown fighter?
In this episode, we cover:
- How Dominic Platt fell in love with Muay Thai;
- Building the “Sherdog” for Muay Thai fighters;
- What made Dominic want to lose his weight;
- How Dominic deals with naysayers;
- And much, much more…
Watch the full, original broadcast or click the link below for the audio/podcast version.
>>>Click Here To Listen To TMTG#113: Losing to Win with Dominic Platt<<<
Click here to subscribe on iTunes. Click here to subscribe on Stitcher.
Follow Muay Thai Athlete and Muay Thai Guy on Facebook.
Please follow and like us:
- Evan is a gourmand of combat sports from Taiwan. He appreciates the beauty of Muay Thai movement and all other movements. He’s got no rudder so if the winds blow northerly, he goes north. His goal is to achieve and appreciate.