Today (Jan. 10) publisher Insight Editions and WWE announced their official cookbook will be released in March.
From the makers of Hearthstone: Innkeeper’s Tavern Cookbook, Adventure Time: The Official Cookbook and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Cookbook, comes WWE: The Official Cookbook. Yes, that really is the named they picked.
Featuring over 75 recipes (seems a little light), WWE’s own cookbook will be released on Mar. 19th. Thanks to the official pre-order page for the book, we were given a small preview of some of the very real recipes listed in the cookbook.
Here is a list of the top eight WWE cookbook recipes we could find so far.
8) The Rock’s Jabroni Macaroni Salad -Marconi salad is gross and jabroni is right in the title.
7) Big Boss Ham Steak Donuts -Rather spend a night in jail than eat ham stuffed donuts .
6) Big Show’s World’s Largest Pancake -This is just a really big pancake.
5) John Cena’s Fruity Pebble treats -Rice Krispies > Fruity Pebbles then, now and forever.
4) D-Generation Eggs -Served over rice these sound surprisingly good.
3) Ba-Quiche-ta -Quiche is great. Batista is great. What could go wrong?
2) N.W.Oatmeal -Golden raisins and chia seeds in our oatmeal 4 life
1) Macho Man’s Savage Cheese and Nachos -MACHO MAN NACHOS!
Alright Cagesiders, who among us will be the first to purchase the WWE: The Official Cookbook as a gift for yourself, someone you love or someone you hate?