Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Seth Rollins has been pulled from wrestling for the rest of this month to rest his ailing back, per Wrestling Observer Radio.
- Besides the Ronda Rousey/Ruby Riott match, the booking for the Raw side of the card for Elimination Chamber hadn’t been decided as of Sunday according to WrestleVotes.
- That source also says the Jan. 28 Raw was completely re-written the afternoon of the show and hinted the same could be true of the Feb. 11 episode.
- Luke Harper is scheduled to be at tonight’s SmackDown taping, says PW Insider.
- All Elite has monthly shows scheduled from Double Or Nothing in May until September, a source told WrestleTalk. Weekly television would start in October.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.