Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Becky Lynch, while cleared for the concussion she suffered, still hasn’t been cleared for the nasal fracture she suffered. They do expect her to be ready for TLC, however.
- The latest on Braun Strowman seems to be that many expect he won’t be ready to wrestle at TLC so if he appears at all, it will only be for a very short match where he won’t have to do much.
- There had been reports going around that Natalya is injured but PW Insider says it’s all storyline and she’s fine.
- The Observer notes that Ring of Honor is making a lot of moves to try to stock up on talent in an effort to prepare for losing The Young Bucks, Cody Rhodes, and Hangman Page.
- Former WWE Creative team member Kevin Eck has been hired by Ring of Honor on a full time basis, per PW Insider.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!