Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- PW Insider notes that Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows have agreed to new deals with WWE but they have yet to sign contracts to make it official.
- It’s been noted in multiple places that Corey Graves use of “holy shit” on Raw this week was planned and not something he’s getting in trouble for.
- Per the Observer, it looks like Ricochet is in line for a big push.
- Post Wrestling notes that the AJ Styles heel turn was not a spur of the moment decision and wasn’t part of Paul Heyman taking over. It was already planned.
- Insider says Rhyno’s deal with WWE expires on July 17, and that’s when he will be departing the company.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.