In the most recent Ring of Honor (ROH) event wrestler, Marty Scurll won the Survival of the Fittest 2018 tournament. This victory gives the chance to challenge for the world championship in the next year.
Scurll defeated in the first round Silas Young and Stuka Jr., thus moving to the final eliminator with five other fighters. There, he surpassed Guerrero Maya Jr, Dalton Castle, PJ Black, Jonathan Gresham, Christopher Daniels, and Adam Page.
Below is the full result of Survival of the Fittest 2018.
– Christopher Daniels defeated Beer City Bruiser to advance to the final of the tournament.
– Adam Page defeated Colin Delaney and Dalton Castle to advance to the final of the tournament.
– Jonathan Gresham defeated Tracy Williams to advance to the final of the tournament.
– Guerrero Maya Jr. defeated Flip Gordon and Andrew Everett to advance to the tournament final.
– PJ Black defeated Luchasaurus to advance to the final of the tournament.
– Marty Scurll defeated Stuka Jr. and Silas Young to advance to the final of the tournament.
– Madison Rayne defeated Britt Baker to join the fight for the WOH Championship in Final Battle.
– The Kingdom (Matt Taven, TK O’Ryan & Vinny Marseglia) defeated Team ALL IN (Cody, Matt & Nick Jackson) to become the new ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champion.
– Jay Lethal & Jeff Cobb defeated SoCal Uncensored (Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky).
– Marty Scurll defeated Christopher Daniels, Adam Page, Jonathan Gresham, Guerrero Maya Jr, and PJ Black to win the Survival of the Fittest tournament.