Manuel Charr vs. Trevor Bryan Purse Bid – Now Set For May 28

Share the joy


The World Boxing Association (WBA) Championships Committee announced a new date for the purse bid to carry out the ordered bout between Manuel Charr and Trevor Bryan for the WBA’s “regular” world heavyweight title.

The bid, originally scheduled for May 17, will now take place on the 28th at the offices of the WBA in Panama City.

The conditions of the purse bid will not change. The minimum amount for the organization of the bout is stipulated in US $1,000,000, while the minimum amount of participation will be US $15,000.

manuel-charr_1

The distribution of the winning bid will be 75% for the champion, Charr, a native of Syria and of German nationality, and the remaining 25% will be for American challenger Bryan, who owns the interim-title of the division.

Panamanian Aurelio Fiengo, deputy director of the WBA’s Classifications Committee, will be directing the purse bid.

Charr has been the champion since 2016 and will make the second defense of his belt after some time of inactivity.

For his part, Bryan earned the right to face him by getting the interim-championship last year and becoming the mandatory challenger. All parties involved were duly notified about the changes in the purse bid and their presence is expected for the important event.




Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *