WWE featured eight total matches on the main card of Stomping Grounds (Sun., June 23) from the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Washington.
The main card of this pay-per-view (PPV) lasted 3 hours, 17 minutes, and 17 seconds (3h 17m 17s). Here is a sorted list of the bell-to-bell times for the eight matches that took place during this event:
- 19m 56s: Kofi Kingston vs. Dolph Ziggler
- 18m 24s: Seth Rollins vs. Baron Corbin
- 17m 20s: Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre
- 14m 18s: Bryan & Rowan vs. Heavy Machinery
- 12m 19s: Samoa Joe vs. Ricochet
- 11m 24s: Becky Lynch vs. Lacey Evans
- 11m 06s: New Day vs. Owens & Zayn
- 10m 39s: Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss
These times add up to 1h 55m 26s, which is roughly 58.5% of the show. For comparison’s sake, the overall match time percentage for all WWE PPVs since the start of 2013 is 53.9%.
I have timed all 90 WWE pay-per-views going back to Royal Rumble 2013, and Stomping Grounds is now the 20th event to surpass 58% in match time percentage.
Are you surprised by any of these results, Cagesiders? Which of these matches received less (or more) time than you hoped for?
Don’t forget to keep it here at Cageside Seats for a full breakdown of the timing for the entire Stomping Grounds PPV later this week!