AEW featured six total matches on the main card of Fyter Fest (Sat., June 29) from the Daytona Beach Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, Florida.
The main card of this pay-per-view (PPV) lasted 2 hours, 36 minutes, and 20 seconds (2h 36m 20s). Here is a sorted list of the bell-to-bell times for the six matches that took place during this event:
- 20m 29s: Omega & Young Bucks vs. Lucha Brothers & Laredo Kid
- 20m 03s: Cody Rhodes vs. Darby Allin
- 20m 01s: Jon Moxley vs. Joey Janela
- 13m 02s: Riho vs. Rose vs. Sakazaki
- 10m 50s: Page vs. MJF vs. Havoc vs. Jungle Boy
- 9m 42s: CIMA vs. Christopher Daniels
These times add up to 1h 34m 07s, which is roughly 60.2% of the show. For comparison’s sake, the overall match time percentage for all 90 WWE PPVs since the start of 2013 is 53.9%.
Only nine of those 90 WWE events have reached 60% in this metric. Seven of those nine events were all of the Royal Rumble cards from 2013 through 2019, which means only two non-Rumble events have reached that threshold.
As far as AEW-related events go, All In included 61.7% match time and Double or Nothing was down at 54.8%.
Are you surprised by any of these results, Cagesiders? Which of these matches received less (or more) time than you hoped for?